02 Apr MISSION FOR GROWTH 2014
02/04/2014 - 03/04/2014
Promoting Business Partnerships in Andalucia and Extremadura
The aim of these events is to promote business partnerships between Spanish and European companies, but also with other non-European countries in key sectors in Spain and especially in the regions where the events will be held: Andalucia and Extremadura.
In the framework of the “EUROPE 2020 Strategy for Growth: Promoting Business Partnerships in Europe“, the European Commission Vice-President, Mr Antonio Tajani, heads a Mission for Growth to Spain, with the support of the Enterprise Europe Network and the Governments of Andalucia and Extremadura.
This Mission for Growth and the associated B2B Networking Events will be developed in two different places,
- Seville (Andalucia) – 2nd and 3rd of April
- Merida (Extremadura) – 4th of April
Why to participate?
The event will be a unique opportunity for enterprises and organisations aiming at:
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings;
- Reaching the Spanish market and its key players
- Examining business and investment opportunities in Spain
- Establishing cross-border contacts
- Exploring opportunities of research cooperation also in the framework of Horizon 2020 programme
Focus in Seville, 2-3 of April
- Biotechnology and health
- Construction, mineral and stones (materials)
- Creative industries
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Intelligent energy
- Security and defense
- Tourism and cultural heritage